Use your printers double-sided feature (if available)
Make sure to select “double sided” and remember to scale to 100% or select “actual size”
1 per page w/crop marks:
- Paper size to print on: US Letter or A4
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the long edge
2 per page w/crop marks (Half Letter, Personal, Personal Wide, Mini HP, A6, Pocket)
- Paper size to print on : US Letter or A4
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Paper size to print on:
- A4 Size Paper: 8.3 x 11.7 in
- A5 Size Paper: 5.8 x 8.3 in
- A6 Size Paper: 4.1 x 5.8 in
- Personal Size Paper: 3.75 x 6.75 in
- Personal Wide Size Paper: 4.75 x 6.75 in
- Half Letter Size Paper: 5.5 x 8.5 in
- Mini HP Size Paper: 4.6 x 7 in
- Pocket Size Paper: 3.2 x 4.7 in
Change your print settings to the right size dimensions according to your chosen size.
Select the portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Flip your pages manually
- Print the pages front to back in chronological order Print the odd pages first, flip over and print the even pages on the reverse side.
Manually flipping may vary depending on the way the printer feeds and outputs the pages. It is normal if sometimes, you see a blank page in the files. If you skip printing the blank page it might cause pages to match incorrectly.
Cut along the provided cut marks and hole punch.
Your printed insert is ready to go.