How big are the inserts for your planner? Get out a ruler or measuring tape and find out the length x width of your planner inserts. Write it down somewhere you’ll remember (hint: somewhere in your planner).
Here is a chart of common planner inserts, their sizes, and the percent you need to print letter size pintables at.
Standard Paper Sizes:
- A4 Size Paper: 8.3 x 11.7 in
- A5 Size Paper: 5.8 x 8.3 in
- A6 Size Paper: 4.1 x 5.8 in
- Personal Size Paper: 3.75 x 6.75 in
- Personal Wide Size Paper: 4.75 x 6.75 in
- Half Letter Size Paper: 5.5 x 8.5 in
- Mini HP Size Paper: 4.6 x 7 in
- Pocket Size Paper: 3.2 x 4.7 in
* When printing a TN, type in the percent. Then, select landscape. This will give you the needed white space needed to fold the insert to fit inside your TN.
** For the A4, if you are printing on letter size paper (which most people are), then just print a standard letter size sheet. The insert will be slightly smaller than an A4 planner. If you have an A4 sheet/printer capable of printing on A4, select A4.